Mark it with a "B"

It seems like everybody loves pie. Except for me. But I do love this photo of pie. Especially because it's marked with a "B." I think the "B" stands for berry, but I like to think it stands for Brenda. Serving pie makes me happy because--as I said--almost everyone seems to love pie. As for me, I'm a total cake girl.

In fact, I just baked six dozen cupcakes last night for the little dancers at Johansen's Olympia Dance Center. They've been working hard this week during their "Sleeping Beauty" Creative Dance Camp. Today they performed for family and friends--showing off all that they learned. And then they celebrated with cupcakes. The ONLY way to celebrate.
I love cake so much that I bought myself a Mother's Day cake. And, yes, I ate a little bit for breakfast. I thought it was cute.


Eat cake. For goodness sake.