More Cards, More Joy

I had a little more time to work in my studio this weekend--in between trips to the ballet studio! Hope you enjoy them.

I made the "make-believe fun" card when I was watching "Finding Neverland." It took me a long time because I kept watching Johnny Depp wishing I was in Neverland with HIM. In the film, when the children are putting on their play (before the mom has a debilitating coughing fit) Johnny (playing J.M. Barrie, author of Peter Pan) is sitting there and he looks so comfortable and handsome and fresh. Much like this card. Yum.

Who doesn't bake cakes in high heels?!

I always love to mock people who are terrified of birds. This means you, Steve Knight.


Ok-ay. So this isn't a card. But this is a creation of mine. I took a break and came out of my studio to see her doing the splits on the wall. She doesn't flinch. I, on the other hand, had to sit down.

I'm thinking I should do my hair like this. (My friends are thinking, "You HAVE done your hair like this and we learn from our mistakes, Brenda.")

You might be saying: Define "stuff." Stuff and things, as Ramona Quimby would say.


Hey! Remember this silly crepe paper flower from my last blog post? Makes a nice b-day card. Not a complete loss.

If you can see a face in this sewing machine, you might need to talk to a professional.

There's always a dud in the pile. The runt. The loser. The party pooper. This card is it. But I didn't want to hurt its feelings and leave it out. I don't hesitate to call it names, though. Blech. The one after it is a close second.



Look, Robin, it's got flair! Just like Jennifer Aniston.

Who wants to sing "Edelweiss" with me?


I get a little carried away with my Tattered Angels spray. Oh, well. At least I'm using my product!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! You want to know what I love? If someone googles "Johnny Depp" they might have to look at my blog. hahahaha