Ruffles & Rust

This is the second time I have attended the "Ruffles and Rust" junk fest in Monroe and once again--it did not disappoint. We were too busy searching for fun junk to buy so we didn't take too many photos. Honestly, I didn't have too much to spend this time around but I always just LOVE taking in all the fabulous displays. I really appreciate an artist who can put together an appealing mix of new and old items, color, and elements of nature in a fresh, colorful and whimical display.





My sister bought this fun cake pan that she plans to fill with primroses for spring. Good find! I also love the fact that the crazy fur thing made it into the foreground of this picture. None of us would touch it, of course. Fur is definitely in the category of things that shouldn't be at a vintage sale. Also on the list? Birdcages and bedpans--to name just a couple.

See you at the next "Ruffles & Rust" sale in October!