PixyStix to Go!

It's the little things that make life sweet, so I am sharing a super easy idea for you to try for yourself. Our niece is flying in from Arizona and we'll be hitting the road to our family reunion today. With all that travel, I thought she might need a little treat to keep her going! (I know I do.)
Neatly line up 8-10 good, old-fashioned PixyStix in a clear bag. Mine is gusseted, but it doesn't need to be for these nice, slim candies. Cut one or two rectangular pieces of fun paper to fold over the top; layer to your heart's content. Today I grabbed a piece of old sheet music and a scrap of patterned paper. Here's the fun part: affix a brad, a flower, a button, a charm, a tiny photo, stamp it, monogram it with letter stickers--whatever! So many possibilities. I'm in a hurry (because I haven't packed yet) so I affixed one of my October Afternoon Cakewalk brads that already had a cute tag attached. I inked the edge a tiny bit, but that's all I had to do!
Trim the top of the bag, stick the topper to the bag with strips of Thermoweb--front and back--and watch for the smile when you tuck it into the recipient's travel bag!

Enjoy this summer day!