Summer Fun at the Barn House

My sister and I took a mini-road trip to Battleground last weekend to see what the boys at Barn House had in store for their summer gathering. It was a beautiful afternoon and we had a wonderful time sorting through a great assortment of vintage treasures and thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful displays.
The llamas gave us a warm welcome. (Actually, they played it pretty cool--just gave us a casual glance and said, "Hay." ha)
I absolutely loved the gorgeous variety of hydrangea blooms that made star appearances throughout the show.

I was tickled to see our "neighbors" from Seabold Vintage Market of Bainbridge Island at the show. I adore their striking red and white (or cream!) theme. Gorgeous!
These soy candles smelled divine.
As you can see from this picturesque sky...it really was a pretty day!

I don't know why, but soda water bottles are so appealing. It was so hot that this one formed condensation...and the effect was just cool! Made me like it even more.

 Not sure what time I took this photo...
Don't you love this cheerful burlap sign? Orange is awesome.






I am such a sucker for tiny little toys. These little soccer players caught my eye...so cute! From this same booth, I bought four faboo ballerina swizzle sticks that tickled me pink.
For obvious reasons, I really, really wanted this old carved printing block.
My sister bought this fabulous repurposed bracelet from my favorite vendors who hail from one of my favorite cities...the JunkGirls of San Luis Obispo, CA. This wrist cuff is handcrafted from an old leather belt; the metal charm is made from a reclaimed brass kickplate from an old schoolhouse. This one is simply perfect for my amazingly creative sister! Also looks good with her "temporary BH tattoo," huh?

This is another favorite find...the perfect wedding gift.

Awesome JunkGirls ephemera blowing in the wind...




Here's my sweet sister with a clearly cool collectible "C." We loved those gorgeous boot forms in the background.
I WANT this blue arrow!
How sweet are these "Buttons for Mama?"
Check out this lovely hydrangea...it looks like the ones we paper craft! Layer upon layer of pretty petals.




This little refreshment center was cute and...well...refreshing! It's not often you can say, "Let's grab a drink from the bathtub." By the time we were done shopping, though, we kind of wished it had been bathtub gin in there.
Thanks to the Barn House boys and all of the hard-working vendors who made this sale such a treat! Hope to see you again at harvest time!