That's a Wrap

I had so much fun wrapping presents this year. First, you need to start with fun gift wrap--but the ribbon is really important.
Most important are the tags. This one also holds a gift card.
This one sports a free-hand felt heart. I just stapled the little sentiment to the wool.
Although it's hard to see, this one also has a little felt strip sewn behind it for some cozy texture.
My sister loves globes, so I was thrilled to find this cute ornament at "The Land of Nod."
I date-stamped Santa's beard so he will remember when to make his appearance.
There was no confusion who this one was intended for. I love using my Slice to cut oversized letters!
This year, I packaged my calendars in these cute polka-dot bags and stitched them shut. It was fun watching people figure out "the proper way" to open them. (There is no right way--or wrong way!)
And finally, I stitched these super cute and easy paper "wallets" for my nephews. They just like to receive money, so it's fun to think of new ways to deliver it!



And that is definitely "a wrap" for the 2012 gifts! Merry 2013, everyone!