Memorial Day Motivation

Birthdays, graduations, new babies, weddings, and other happy happenings are happening, so I need to step up my cardmaking. Thank goodness for an extra day in my weekend!


This card is for a college graduate who loves all things whales. I like the teal waterdrop effect that the Heidi Swapp ColorShine mist adds to the sea.


This next card is just a happy little birthday card. So sweet and simple. I'm loving the versatile acrylic palm stamp from one of my Flora and Fauna sets that I used for the background.


I poked through Paper Source's clearance section yesterday and found a macaron stamp that I'd been too cheap to buy at full price. Made a cute, colorful card with it. Yum.



As frequently happens, this yellow friendship card started out just fine and then made a turn for the worse. Not what I had in mind. I added the white lids and sequins to try to redeem it. Not 100% in love with it but it's better now.


This coffee-themed card is just the yummiest of colors, and I adore the tiny, white, vintage rick-rack and enamel heart. When I was in high school, Baskin & Robbins had a Preppy Mint ice cream that was pink and green. Wish they still made it. Obviously, I love this coffee stamp a lot! I use it all the time.


Finally, this card helps us float right into summer. Cue the pool floaties and sunshine!


Wishing all June birthdays, graduates, and my favorite people a happy month ahead. xo