Anyone

"It's so easy anyone can do it!" Translation: I may possibly be the only person on earth who won't be able to do it. This week I had to create a website. I've never done it before. Lots of people have told me that "it's easy." Well, maybe for them! I'm no computer expert. I'm not a web designer. (My heartfelt thanks goes out to those who make it possible for people like me to even think about doing something like this.) But I jumped right in and I did it! I was even able to get the doggone thing up and running on the web all by myself. No kidding. It was a great sense of accomplishment.

With that done, it's time to start my blog. I set it up months and months ago and it has just been sitting here waiting. And waiting. I'm no expert in blogs, either. But I love my life and I love to take pictures and I love to write. Plus, I hear that it's so easy...anyone can do it.

Guess I'll jump right in and see what happens.