Losing My Marbles

Entirely possible. You see I keep my marbles in a golden-hued wooden bowl. They are so cool together. It's hard not to want to plunge your hand into them and search for your "favorite." And if I am losing my marbles, I guess no one is really willing to mention the "elephant in the room."
I love this old girl. I remember when I bought her at a garage sale, my best friend Carrie truly did think I was losing it. Isn't she cute? I'm actually more messy than she is.
You're welcome to enjoy my blog posts as long as you don't think I'm strange.
My hope is you'll be inspired to surround yourself with the things that make you happy, things of beauty or sentiment, things you've made all by yourself. It's just so important to love your surroundings. And, well, if people think you're losing it when you bring home a beat-up wooden elephant, then so be it.