Spring Break or a Break from Spring?

Fingers crossed that this upcoming week will bring sunshine and warmth to the Pacific North"wet." It has been ridiculously chilly here, but we just keep thinking that it has to turn around sometime soon! Despite the weather, I've been bringing springtime indoors with lots of tulips and my sweet Easter bunnies (and a few chicks).
This big guy has been watching me do the dishes for a couple of weeks now. You'd think he could lend a paw or two around here.
I have to admit that I'm NOT a fan of blue, but there is something about that robin's egg blue that gets me. I bought this Glassybaby with a pink, light green and purple one...all with Easter in mind! Otherwise, I'm sure I wouldn't  have been drawn to the blue.
My "delivery boy" brought all of my blue canning jars to me from the farm. I love them--especially that huge one in the background with the perfect metal lid! Plus, the pink Glassybaby is perfection, don't you think?
Here's the whole table(s) even though it's not super tidy. (Gotta' love the dirty dishes by the sink!)
One of my favorite bunnies is this vintage bunny that my mother gave me. He is so special. (Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a "he.")
 I just adore these "fake" chocolate bunnies. It's the safest kind--I'm not tempted to eat those ears at all!
When my daughter was little, we would go to the "Painted Plate" and decorate ceramic eggs each year. This is our stash. This little carton holds a lot of memories!
This was a mixture of ruffly yellows I had on my desk and red and white traditional tulips from Grandparents and Special Friends Day. They are glorious bunched together!
Tulips are the best value and come in such pretty colors. You can tell I've got a little Dutch in me. I simply love these flowers.
Here's hoping those clouds roll away and spring kicks in soon! Happy Easter, dear friends.