Scrapping Should Be Taught In Schools

I printed off a few of my favorite candid high school photos this week. I thought it would be fun (in all of my spare time) to start an album to keep at the high school for guests to see our colorful daily HS life! Here are a few pages I completed last weekend that I thought you'd enjoy. I was showing my husband these finished layouts; he pointed to this first one and said I should have titled it "higher education." Ha! See why I love him? He's as cheesy as me! (Now if I could only turn him into my scrapbook "assistant.")
I don't usually do single photo layouts but this paper was too cute to completely cover up. It's such a psychological thing--and it's why I've had this paper for a long, long time and just couldn't bear to actually use it.
I'm just a sucker for school-themed scrapbook supplies! I have had this chalkboard paper forEVER and am soooo happy to put it to use! Ah, I can't wait for the weather to get nice again so we can be outdoors more. Hurry up, spring!
I'll do more soon, I promise! I had so much fun working on these--and those kids are all so darn cute I have plenty of great photos to choose from.