Summer Fun

Summer is made sweeter with handmade cards. Here are a few I wanted to share with you before August is over and done with. I had a great time making these--the weather was warm and the patio door was thrown wide open to let in plenty of fresh air and inspiration! And, once I was in the groove, these cards were easier to "crank out" than a batch of homemade ice cream! Hope you've had a lovely August. Enjoy!
I date-stamped this one and gave it to a colleague with an August birthday.
Papercrafting is sort of my "life ring," and I do love red. A tiny little "summer" rub-on adds some life to the polka dot chipboard embellishment.
This is probably my favorite card of the whole bunch. (Anything pink is a good thing.) The aqua polka dot edging is ripped self-adhesive fabric.
 I date-stamped this one and turned it into a thank you note for a sweet friend.
This one is still sitting on my desk but it needs to get in the mail to my cousins who hosted our fabulous family picnic this month. We ate a LOT of the berries in their garden that day!
This one turned into a thank you note to some friends who hosted a splashing-ly awesome pool party on July 20.
Wishing you a wonderful September!